We are looking for Trustees!
Main duties of the Board of Trustees;
- As a Trustee of Be Free Young Carers (BFYC) you along with other Trustees will have overall control of the charity and will be responsible for making sure we are doing what we were set up to do.
- You will work closely with BFYC CEO, and take a lead on our Finance and Administration sub-committee of the Board.
- You will utilise your individual skills and experience to support the charity and help us achieve our aims.
As a Trustee you will;
- Offer advice and guidance to the Board and CEO.
- Ensure the charity is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit
- Comply with the charity’s governing document and the law
- Act in the charity’s best interests
- Manage the charity’s resources responsibly
- Act with care and skill
- Ensure the charity is accountable.
Please contact David Wells, Chair BFYC at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be considered for the post.
If you would like to volunteer with Be Free Young Carers, please visit our volunteering page for more details.