We are Recruiting!
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Salary: £25,041.45 per annum
Location: Harwell Innovation Centre, Didcot, OX11 0QG, Oxon. with opportunities for home working
Closing date: 23:59, 21 November 2021
To apply: Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
We wish to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and outgoing Young Carers Support Worker, who, as a member of the team, will provide support to young carers and plan and deliver a varied programme of social activities and trips, working directly with young carers. Join our friendly team and you’ll see the impact of the charity’s work first-hand.
You will have responsibility for:
- engaging with young carers, providing support and advice specifically for young carers, liaising with families, schools, other organisations and agencies as necessary;
- planning, managing and developing a programme of social activities, trips and training and contributing towards the overall development of our service.
Join our friendly team and you’ll see the impact of the charity’s work first-hand.
Working for Be Free Young Carers
- The opportunity for home working
- Free on-site parking
- Regular public transport to Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot and Wantage
- “Time off in lieu” for any evening/weekend work with prior agreement by the Director.
Appointment is subject to the outcome of a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Enhanced Disclosure check and satisfactory references.
If you would like to volunteer with Be Free Young Carers, please visit our volunteering page for more details